Monday, December 21, 2009

PUKE!

yesterday was aweful. I woke up at 3am totally nauseous and threw up at 6am. Had to go to work and felt like I was going to puke the entire day. All I ate was a piece of toast, small amount of chicken noodle soup and saltine crackers. I could hardly drink any water and by the end of the day I was totally exhausted and dehydrated. I was at least hoping that feeling so terrible was a sign I was still very much pregnant, but at night I also felt achy and weak and had chills. So, now I'm wondering if I just got a stomach bug. I'm feeling a little better today. Able to eat toast and some applesauce and don't feel like I'm going to throw up...just low appetite. If it was just a bug, I'm glad because it means I won't be feeling that bad for another month, but disappointed because I don't have any other signs of being pregnant. It's so frustrating not knowing what's going on in there and whether or not this baby is still alive. Because I'm taking progesterone supplements, if the baby stopped growing, I would not have a miscarriage. The progesterone would cause me to hold on to it until the doctor realized it was dead and I stopped the progesterone. So, I feel so in the dark always wondering if everything's okay. I wish I could have a weekly ultrasound.

No comments:

Post a Comment