Saturday, February 20, 2010

crib bedding

so, I'm doing the nursery in a very neutral moon/star "sweet dreams" sort of theme. I want only green, white, cream and a little yellow as the main colors and then plan to add touches of pink or blue accents once we know what it is. Well, I've been searching and searching for bedding that goes with my vision and can find NOTHING. Nothing is the right colors or if I can find the right colors, it doesn't have moons and stars. I'm very picky about the green. It can't be too dull or pukey or have too much yellow in it. So, as a solution, my mom and I went to the fabric store to look at patterns and immediately found an adorable moon and star pattern that I can pick the fabric and my mom said she would make it if I got the supplies. SO exciting. I can't wait to do it. I will be so so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment