Monday, January 12, 2009

wishing and hoping

okay, I just might be OVULATING! I'm not 100% for sure, but I have many signs pointing towards it. Since Saturday  (today is monday) my cervical fluid has become more wet and turned to eggwhite last night and today. This is a sure sign of ovulation. Yesterday around noon I had a sharp pain in my left ovary that came and went a couple more times throughout the day.
If I truly have ovulated, my morning temp. should be higher tomorrow than it has been since I started recording on the 1st. Today it was 96.3 (low) which was a bit of a bummer.
I have been on a diabetic meal plan for a couple of weeks now, so I'm hoping that I've been able to keep my sugar and insulin levels down which has allowed me to ovulate. 
I hope it's not just wishful thinking and I'm not reading too much into it. I would love if this diet thing actually worked!
I would love to try for a baby now because I don't want to miss my chance. If I only ovulate once every six months, I feel like I'm going to miss the boat. 
But, Erik does not want to try now. He agreed to June, and that's enough for me. 
Although, if I truly ovulated yesterday or today and his sperm are able to live a long time (3 or so days), there is a small chance that I could become pregnant! 
I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but it's hard to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment