Friday, January 6, 2012

early "signs"

I think I'm pregnant. I have been praying and praying and I just FEEL that God is telling me that "yes I am giving you another baby girl". I can't explain it and it might sound crazy but I just feel like this is it. This is going to be the baby I keep. When I am alone with God I just feel a peace come over me that tells me I don't need to worry anymore, that I can relax because God has answered my prayers. I have visions of me having a healthy baby girl. Not really like physical visuals, just a strong feeling or connection with this thought. Like it's not just a wish or a fantasy, but rather something that is set to happen and is already inside of my being. I feel it in my gut.
It just seems like everything came together too perfectly for it to be a coincidence.
Somehow my brain missed the first ovulation which never happens (I always know). And I think God had a hand in it. I think he knew it wouldn't be a good try so soon after bleeding, so he blocked my mind from even thinking of it as a possibility.
Then I RANDOMLY decided three days before my surprise period to refill my femara and metformin even though I was still a month away from my plan to induce a period and get the ball rolling. Why would I fill it so early? What would make me want to do that? Well, I had my meds just in time for my period. Then, when I wasn't sure if I was ovulating or not, I asked God to tell me and he immediately did by intensifying my cramps. AND I ovulated during a week that Erik was off of work. Everything just fell into place so perfectly that it's hard for me to overlook.
The night that I ovulated my sister had a vivid and realistic dream that everyone was at the hospital for the birth of my new baby girl.
About a week later she was bored and started crocheting without an intent to make anything in particular and it turned into a newborn baby girl hat.
I also had a dream this week that I had two little girls. One was my blonde blue eyed Corynn and the other had Brown hair and brown eyes.
I have so many people praying for me and I feel that HAS to help!
Just today I started to have some doubt about my strong feelings and I'm trying to hold on to faith and make this doubt go away. I need to find some bible verses about doubt to help me out.
On days 5-7 dpo I had some very mild cramps and round ligament pain when I would go from sitting to standing on day 6. My face has broken out in zits and just yesterday at 7dpo I have become slightly more constipated than my usual. I'm hoping these are early signs of pregnancy and not just from a normal post ovulation rise in progesterone.
Hopefully monday I will have my answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment