Thursday, January 19, 2012

It's odd

...being 5 weeks pregnant when I feel like I should be nearly 28 weeks. I'm very happy for this new pregnancy, new life, new hope and new chance but I still mourn the loss of my other pregnancy. It still bothers me to see other people who became pregnant anytime between June and September of last year. Anyone due from March-June. I feel like that's my "group". They are all announcing the gender and getting nurseries ready and I feel like I got left behind.
Two people just announced they are having girls. I wish my gender ultrasound could've been something happy to celebrate, announce and rejoice.
Hopefully this time it will be. It is such a strange mix of emotions to be so extremely happy about one thing and so sad about another at the same time.


No comments:

Post a Comment