Friday, February 17, 2012

prgnancy so far

I've actually had less nausea than I did with my other two pregnancies. I've never been a person that gets much morning sickness anyway, I just get the picky food aversions, strong gag reflex and occasional moments of mild nausea, but nothing that sucking on a jolly rancher won't fix. Same deal this time, but less frequent. The doc was surprised by this.
I'm very thirsty for water which is the same as always.
The more noticeable differences this time are hunger and fatigue. I need to eat about every two hours, especially in the morning. I wake up STARVING! I can eat a lot of food and not gain any weight.
And I had never experienced the first trimester fatigue everyone always talked about until now. I still don't think it's as bad as some, but I definitely have less energy than normal. I'm always feeling like I need a nap by about 9am after getting up at 7am. Every day when I'm home with Corynn and she takes her nap, I take one too instead of being productive. The house is a mess, but I don't have the energy to care.
I have to pee once in the middle of the night every night.
I'm already getting very mild hip, back and tailbone aches that come and go.
And I'm loving every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment