Monday, March 5, 2012

the further I get, the more I worry

Well, I will be the magic 12 weeks on Thursday and while most women would be starting to feel relieved, I am starting to worry. Probably because I have been fortunate enough to have never had an early MC, I don't worry about that as much as I worry about something happening later in the pregnancy. I'm getting so close to the 16 wk point where we lost Brynn and I'm scared! Although I won't feel out of the woods at all after 16 weeks, there is something about passing that mark that will make me happy. It's like that week has a dark cloud over it and if I can just get through it I will feel better. I will still worry about cord accidents though because most of them happen much later in pregnancy. Prayer and my doppler are my tools to get me through this pregnancy. I just can't wait til they are here and safe and I can stop worrying about something I have no power over.

No comments:

Post a Comment