Sunday, November 15, 2009

TWO PINK LINES


so, I didn't start spotting on day 11 or 12 like I usually do, and I checked my temp on day 12 and it was higher than it's ever been, and at that point it should have been going down if I was going to start a period. So, early friday morning (day 12) I pretty much knew my dream had come true. I began crying tears of joy before I had even confirmed it for sure. So, I went and bought a test on Friday and held in my pee from 9am-4pm so it would be as concentrated as possible. At 4pm I peed on the stick and the two lines came up immediately. I began jumping up and down and crying and immediately my mom called and I was so hysterical I could hardly talk. I told everyone right away, and my parents got me a gift and took us out to dinner and then we headed out to see Eriks parents and told them. We are just so thrilled! I'm 4 weeks today and due July 25. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment