Monday, June 4, 2012

Why am I crying?

So the other day, I'm looking at FB and see pictures of a friends baby shower who is also having twins in September and my first reaction is that I start to tear up??!!
I felt jealous. I got the feeling that she gets to be happy bc her twins are going to live but mine are going to die. WTH?
Then it turns into a full blown cry. I was a sobbing hormonal mess.
It was such a strange feeling. Like I have this feeling of doom for my babies. I just can't fully let go and be  excited.
I think what was really getting to me was that she gets to be blissfully happy about her pregnancy and just expect that her babies are going to make it, while I have this cloud of worry over my head that keeps me from getting fully excited.
Every time I try to plan or get things ready, I have a knot in my stomach the whole time.
I want to just be excited and happy like I was with Corynn.
September can't get here fast enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment