Tuesday, August 23, 2011

seeing brown

Yesterday morning I had two tiny streaks of brown spotting. WORRY!!! I know they say a lot of people spot throughout their pregnancy, especially in the first trimester, and that it can be no big deal, but I also know that it CAN be a big deal. How do you know when to panic? I had some pink and brown spotting when I was pregnant with C between weeks 5 and 6. I'm 6 weeks today. The fact that C made it here ok despite the spotting is reassuring, but I can't help but worry a little. My doc said that brown is GOOD, it means that it's old and I'm not actively bleeding. She guesses that it's from implantation, and just took a while to come out. Sorry for the visual. But I asked if I could have another HCG drawn again today just to make me feel better since my ultrasound isn't for another week. She agreed. Now I just have the torture of waiting until tomorrow to get the results. I've calculated that the number should be at least 24,336. That's a big number. I hope this baby can make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment