Tuesday, May 1, 2012

increased worry

Now that I can feel them move,  I love that it reassures me that they're ok, but at the same time I feel like I'm worrying a lot more. If I don't feel them move for several hours, I start to worry something is wrong. When I listen with the doppler, I still hear lots of movements that I still can't feel so I think I'm still only able to feel the big movements so it's not consistent yet.
I just can't wait for them to be here alive and healthy so I can stop worrying.
When I was pregnant with Brynn I was ok with the pregnancy going slow bc I needed more time for Corynn to become more independent. I was so nervous about having a baby and a toddler together and constantly wondered how I would handle it all.
It's funny because now that I'm having twins, people are always saying "oh man how are you going to do it?" And I do know it will be INSANE but the thought just doesn't get to me. I just don't care. The house will be trashed, someone will always be crying, I will be exhausted BUT I will have LIVING children. It doesn't matter. All the hard stages will eventually pass and it will all just work out somehow. I just need them to get here alive and healthy.
 It's amazing what losing a baby will do to your outlook.

No comments:

Post a Comment