Friday, April 13, 2012

Actually, I take that back

I still love Eden. Despite all the reasons I came up with to convince myself to choose April, I really like Eden.
Now, I just need Erik to agree.
I'm just not going to give her an official name yet. I think if I let it simmer for awhile, maybe Erik will start to like the name?
He said he doesn't like names that he's never heard used before. He has to have heard it used for a person at least once and it can't be someone he had a bad association with. He has never heard anyone use Eden as a name so to him it's weird and seems made up.
I told him I've heard it and think it goes great with our other names.
He said he doesn't hate it, but prefers April. He said I can use it if I want, but I don't want to use it unless I feel like he likes it too.
Maybe if he just starts to get used to the idea of it being a name he'll realize how much he loves it ;-)
So, girl name to be announced.

No comments:

Post a Comment