Monday, April 9, 2012

Girl name debate

Owen Derik is for sure our boy name and April Eden was going to be the girl name but after a suggestion, I'm now thinking of doing Eden April instead.
If it was going to be two girls it was April Eden and Autumn Ember
Two boys would be Owen Derik and Noah Nickum
Boy and girl would simply be Owen and April.
April is named after Brynn for 1. April is when she was due and 2. it means "new life".
Eden means paradise which is where I think Brynn is in heaven AND it will be paradise for me when these babies arrive alive and healthy!

So far I've done Corynn, Brynn and Owen and Eden seems to match my style a little more than April and ends in "N" like all the others.
And I think Owen and Eden are cute together.
But Erik likes April better and thinks Eden is a weird first name.
I would like votes and opinions. I like both but think I love Eden more.

5 comments:

  1. I personally prefer Eden. I like it sounds perfect with the other two names.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going with Eden too.....I have been thinking about this all day. I like how it goes with the "n" theme

    ReplyDelete
  3. I told u my vote for eden already... But only if erik warms up to it....
    I wouldn't want my husband and the dad to always think our daughter had a wierd name....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is tough! Both are beautiful. I like the sound of 'Owen & Eden' together a bit better, but April is just as sweet! Sorry - I'm no help. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eden reminds me of something naughty....don't ask me why! I think April is pretty and so fitting.

    ReplyDelete