Monday, April 9, 2012

usual aches and pains

My biggest complaint just like with Corynn's pregnancy is my muscle pain. The muscles around my pelvic area, groin and upper thighs KILL me if I stand or walk too much. I feel like I just did the biggest work out of my life and my muscles fibers are being ripped apart. I hurts to move my legs and it makes me waddle like a typical pregnant lady. My support belt helps a little but DANG am I sore!
I also have been getting the usual second trimester headaches that never end. Tylenol helps a little but I've started having teensy bits of caffeine (tea or pop) which seems to also help.
I have some reflux if I eat late at night, but not bad at all yet.
And my lower back hurts if I stand too long.
I still have tons of Braxton hicks and occasional painful contractions (about 1-3 per day). But I guess that's just gonna be my normal.
I love all of it if it means I get healthy babies in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment